Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas and Happy Hogmanay!

I'm a Scot, so I will persist in my traditional greetings, however politically incorrect.

Many of you have posted kind festive greetings on the pickled brain thread, and thank you so much for your good wishes, but I thought I would pretend to be elegant by putting a special post up to return the holiday happiness.

It's been a fun year; I'm glad I started to blog at last and met so many nice people. Have a wonderful Christmas season, whatever you are doing and whatever you believe in. See you next year if you're taking a break! I'm not, so I'm happy to chitter chatter with anyone else who is just hanging out over Christmas.

3 comments:

Robin S. said...

OK- I'm reposting so my post will be posted under the right...well, you know.

Anyway, we're leaving later today, so have a wonderful Christmas!

Sandra Cormier said...

Merry Christmas, Koala Bear! I'm sitting in my living room watching Merry Christmas Mr. Bean and sending greetings everywhere.

Chris Eldin said...

I'm reposting also! Happy Scottish stuff and Merry Aussie stuff!