Twice. Once by Aerin and once by Blogless Troll.
Better do it then, hadn't I?
These are the rules:
a. Link to the person who tagged you.
b. Post the rules on your blog.
c. Write six random things about yourself.
f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
I know, no d & e. I thought if I was going to blatantly disobey those rules, I wouldn't even mention them.
1. Sometimes I disobey rules.
2. Life is much easier since I realised I didn't have to make everybody like me.
3. I still hate it when people hate me.
4. There is only one person in my life who I actively dislike, I disliked her at first sight and two years on, everybody else who liked her at first sight now dislikes her too. Am I psychic or just ahead of my time?
5. Despite all this I'm actually quite nice.
6. German men think I'm pretty. After a while I guess all that sleek blonde hair and golden sun tan thing can get a bit dull, and you get a hankering for the curly red hair and pale skin that Scottish guys think is uberdull.