*sound of rustling as McKoala digs herself out of the remnants of the eucalpyt leaf feast and gazes around blearily*
Just a little something to wake me up - here are ten honest facts about myself, most of which you probably don't need to know, but, hey, let's get this blogging thing revved up and going the easy way. Once upon a time this was a meme, but it's not any more.
1. I don't have single plant in my house, because I can't be bothered looking after them.
2. I pick my nose in the shower.
3. I wanted to be left-handed.
4. I sing really badly.
5. I don't go Brazilian.
6. I hate sport.
7. After dinner I sit down and treat Mr McKoala like a dishwashing, tea-brewing slave.
8. Sometimes when I tell the kids I'm working, I'm just dandling about on the Internet.
9. This is bland.
10. Most of the honest things I can think of are unprintable.